Revision of ActiveVOS 6.1 from 21. September 2011 - 15:13
ActiveVOS 6.1 is the industry's first all-in-one, 100% standards-based, visual orchestration system.
ActiveVOS 6.1 is designed for Java developers who are new to SOA-based environments, letting them use what they know and work in the ways they prefer...yet it always does the correct thing architecturally. With ActiveVOS 6.1, developers, analysts, operations staff and end users all work collaboratively to quickly model, develop, deploy and manage BPM applications.
- With ActiveVOS, you can design, develop, deploy and maintain composite business applications as never before
- ActiveVOS visually incorporates services, people and processes into an easily tested, easily maintained composite business application
- Unlike proprietary alternatives, ActiveVOS does not require users to deploy a major new application infrastructure
- ActiveVOS is uniquely capable of integrating all of your existing assets and processes into a unified, flexible application fabric
- ActiveVOS gives you choice by being built on standards, including BPEL and BPMN, and being platform independent
About Active Endpoints, Inc.
Active Endpoints, Inc. delivers a unique suite of cloud-based and on-premise process automation products and related services to develop, integrate and deploy custom applications quickly and easily. The company’s products — Cloud Extend, ActiveVOS Enterprise and ActiveVOS Data Center Edition — target sales domain experts, IT project teams, business process outsourcers, and cloud service providers. The company has hundreds of customers worldwide from large enterprises to SMBs, spanning multiple industries such as telecommunications, government, financial services, and media and entertainment. Active Endpoints is headquartered in Waltham, MA with development facilities in Shelton, CT.